The mission of Finder Academy is to train students to be the ones sought by elite colleges. We shape our students with the model of personal maturity, creativity and leadership to be the next generation leader to change the world and reshape the societies. We believe the acceptance by top colleges is not the goal but the by-product of individual fulfillment.
Finder Academy is a family-oriented youth development and training organization. The philosophy of our education is:
The cornerstone of youth development is the mental health and emotion well-being. We pioneered a tutoring system, which is comprised of students from many top universities such as Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, etc., to motivate teenager as role models through psychological peer communication to help children grow up.
Children have the ability to innovate; but what they lack is the key to unlock this potential. Our training is focused on igniting the passion for knowledge, exploring internal passion, cultivating and developing creativity.
Leadership can be cultivated, and different personalities create different leadership charms. We train young people's sense of mission and leadership, so that young people can overcome the challenges and become the next generation leaders.
Based on the above missions, we have created unique training programs. Compared with the programs provided by other organization, our programs have the following unique features:
• Actionable approach . Our original Innovative Mental Exercises change the way how students show think and turn innovation into a habit. In terms of leadership training, students can step by step to apply the principles learned in the training to life, classrooms, and extracurricular activities.
• Highly personalized. Finder Academy only accept limited students per year. Based on a full understanding of the students, we tailor individual personal development plans, creativity and leadership training strategies based on each individual’s personality and skills. The profile of each of our student will be unique.
• Personal development is the core. Entering a top school is just a side product during the journey to this goal. Our training is to spark children motivation, and train them to be a passionate, self-drive and self-fulfilled individual.
Student Coaching Program
Learning habit/mental health/motivation/time management
Parent Coaching Program
Discovery the passion/build a positive family education environment/deal with commons problems during teenager growth
Single College Admission Counseling Program
Assess students' strengths and weaknesses and areas that need to be strengthened
Assist in selecting extracurricular activities / university list selection / interview preparation
Guide the application process of a university throughout the whole process, reviewing the information, and revising the composition.
Multi-Colleges Admission Counseling Program
Include what provided in Single College Admission Counseling Program plus: Guide the application process of 15 universities throughout the process, reviewing materials, and revising essays
College Admission Training Program
Include the service in multiple university application counseling projects Provide leadership training and creativity training and related activities
A two-day college training course
College application essay training/interview training
Provide a network of college student counselors, answer questions, provide consultation and information for students
Monthly feedback, annual summary and adjustment of the counseling plan
College Admission Guarantee Program
Include the service multiple university application counseling projects. Design, implementation and guidance of personal characteristic projects. Guaranteed items are refundable when the student is not admitted to the agreed school. Please refer to the official contract for refund conditions.
Provide a blended learning environment for personalized learning experience to foster future leader and innovator with global vision.
1) Fill the questionnaire for students and parents before training
2) Sign the contract and pay the fee
3) 2 days training (leadership and creativity)
4) Monthly tracking: learning and extracurricular activities, the development of specialties
5) Monthly workshop: training of creativity and leadership
6) Public Speaking Training
7) Help apply for summer job (Intern)
8) Summer activity arrangement
9) Arrange schools visiting
10) Grade 11 summer vacation begins
11) October early application and rolling application and review of the application form of California school, complete the Essay
12) Interview training
13) Apply for schools that are ready for normal admission after November
14) Coping counseling after Deferred in December